Are you interested in getting a glimpse into the gaming industry and startup world? Are you someone who wants to learn how to build a brand in a competitive market? Are you keen on bringing in your own ideas and directly see the business impact? Do you want to be treated as a full-fledged team member and not just “the intern”?
Well do we have an internship for you!
In this (ideally) 6 month long internship you will master the following quests:
- Crafting content for our blog and customer experience
- Doing market research to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify promising partnerships with upcoming E-Sport teams and streamers
- Sooth the minds of our customers by taking over customer support requests
- Support us in our digital advertisement campaigns and learn how to use Google Analytics etc.
- Last but not least: Bring in your own ideas to improve our products and services
- You will learn how data-driven marketing works, how to setup online marketing KPIs and measure success
- Experience working in a startup environment with a young and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours and remote option
- Did we mention free Gamescom pressday tickets? 😉
In order to apply you should have at least some of these skills:
- A passion in gaming or at least willing to get into the world of gaming
- Affinity to online marketing – ideally you already have some experience
- Ability to acquire new skills, work independently and solution oriented
- Excel / Google-Sheet know-how
- You speak German and English fluently
- Entrepreneurial ambitions are a plus.
More things you need to know:
- You have to be enrolled as a student to a university in order to apply
- You should have completed at least 3 terms (semesters)
- The internship is fulltime (40 hrs/week)
- The office is in Neuss, Germany but given the current situation work will occasionally be remotely
- Please don’t apply if you want to spend less than 5 months with us
- The internship is paid: 450€ /month
Now it’s your time to shine: Shoot us an email at [email protected] and let us know why you’re the perfect candidate for this position. Don’t forget to attach your CV (or LinkedIn profile) and when you can start the earliest!