Are you interested in getting a glimpse into the gaming industry and startup world? Are you someone who wants to learn how to build a business in a competitive market? Are you keen on bringing in your own ideas and directly see the business impact? Do you want to be treated as a full-fledged team member and not just “the intern”?
Well do we have an internship for you!
LeetDesk is on it’s way to become the leading Germany company in the premium gaming desk market and we want you to help us accelerate and grow our business.
In this (ideally) 6 month long internship you will master the following quests:
- Crafting content for our blog and customer experience
- Doing market research to stay ahead of the competition
- Identify promising partnerships with upcoming E-Sport teams and streamers and build a community around our brand
- Sooth the minds of our customers by taking over some customer support requests
- Support us in our digital advertisement campaigns and learn how to use Google Analytics etc.
- Last but not least: Bring in your own ideas to improve our products and services
- You will learn how data-driven marketing works, how to setup online marketing KPIs and measure success
- Experience working in a startup environment with a young, dynamic team, and flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and remote option
- Did we mention free Gamescom pressday tickets? 😉
In order to apply you should have at least some of these skills:
- A passion in gaming or at least willing to get into the world of gaming
- Affinity to online marketing & business-savyness – ideally you already have some experience
- Ability to acquire new skills, work independently and solution oriented
- Excel / Google-Sheet know-how
- You speak German and English fluently
- Entrepreneurial ambitions are a plus.
More things you need to know:
- You have to be enrolled as a student to a university in order to apply
- You should have completed at least 3 terms (semesters)
- The internship is fulltime (40 hrs/week)
- You will be either working from home (remote) or at one of our locations in Köln or Neuss
- Please don’t apply if you want to spend less than 5 months with us
- The internship is paid: 450€ /month
- Possibility to be hired after internship
Now it’s your time to shine: Shoot us an email at [email protected] and let us know why you’re the perfect candidate for this position. Don’t forget to attach your CV (or LinkedIn profile) and tell us when you can start the earliest!